Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Iso Remington Slugs >

Iso Remington Slugs

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Iso Remington Slugs

Old 06-02-2021, 04:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Iso Remington Slugs

Looking to buy Remington 12 gauge 2.75" Copper Solid Slugs. If you have some you wish to part with, please private message me.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck. I have recently found Winchester, Federal and Brenneke but haven't seen any Remington. Here is how I have been finding slugs: Go to MidwayUSA and set up an account, doesn't cost anything, and then go to the ammo you want and if it is out of stock, which it probably will be, you can click on the "notify me" tab and they will send you an email when it is in stock. One word of warning though when they send you the email you need to act quick.

As a public service announcement MidwayUSA had Winchester rifled lead slugs on stock 2 days ago for $5.99 a 5 pack.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

The slugs I am looking for are no longer made by Remingion, they have been replaced with the Aero-tip slug. I am hoping someone has some of the older slugs that they no longer want. These slugs shoot great in my Encore, but if i can't find anymore, I will have to try others to see if I can get the same accuracy.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had some I gave away last Dec, so you just missed out on a few boxes I had , buddy wanted to try using slugs to hutn deer last yr and couldn;t find any in stores, so asked me and I gave him a few boxes of these!
however, maybe just a thought for you to try??

maybe try joining some forums(if your not already) in state specific deer hunting that ONLY allow slug guns, or that's there main firearm season for deer
this would get you into maybe a higher odds game of finding someone that has some sitting at home they are not using

as there are a few states that pretty much for yrs were shotgun only like Ohio/Iowa and such

and IMO< that should increase the odds of finding them maybe for you!
a lot of guys ion these states try a lot of slugs looking for the best accuracy and tend to stop using the older one's and buying the newest and greatest one on the market!
​​​​​​​
Old 06-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Fork Horn

That's a great idea, I may give it a try.
Old 11-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Slugs

If you are still looking for these slugs, send me a PM.