Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
WTB-Carry holster >

WTB-Carry holster

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

WTB-Carry holster

Old 07-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default WTB-Carry holster

I'm am looking for an outside the waist clip on leather carry holster for a 4" K frame S&W. Any one have any suggestions or have one for sale, does not have to be beautiful just functional.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:55 AM
Spike

Have you fond a pistol holster for 4" bbl yet. If not, I have 2 types. A nylon with a metal clip, and a black leather that snaps around your belt and and has a snap restrain strap for pistol. I used for my Ruger 4" revolver. The nylon I used for it also as well as for a full size Baretta 9 mm. I wanted $15 + $5 S&H. But If someone wants both, I'd do $30 inc S&H. I can send Pics. I saw the post was a July-2020 but sent this reply anyway.

Side note: In summer of 1970, I played baseball for the Maryville Independents baseball club. They were a newly formed team in 1969 and closed ops in 1981. I was trying to transfer into NWMSC, now a univ. We couldn't get my commitment to Doane College released, so it fell through. But I was a resident of Hopkins, MO for 1 year.

Last edited by Mad_Jack; 12-09-2021 at 03:44 PM.