Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
Anyone have hunting lease for sale? >

Anyone have hunting lease for sale?

Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Anyone have hunting lease for sale?

Old 03-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone have hunting lease for sale?

Hey im looking to get a hunting lease for next year or the year after.. If anyone knows of anything PM me please.. Thanks
Old 03-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got off of a 160 acre lease in Calhoun Co Illinois. I can give you the guys name and number that owns it if you are interested. If you or someone else I know leases it, I will leave my food plots standing, otherwise I am spraying round-up when I go to pull stands.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is there quite a few deer on it???
Old 10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Spike

How about north central MO?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Banned

I think that you have one problem - that is that you have not specified where you wish to hunt or how far you are willing to travel.

From my personal observations - a food plot is only good for about 2 0r 3 years before it needs to be replanted anyways and spraying Round Up on a food plot is not always a bad thing. But the price of the round up would be cost prohibitive. You couldn't buy enough of it to make a difference on a 5 acre field.

I bought a gallon last summer and sprayed twice around the foundation of my house and some weeds growing up out of the sidewalk and it is already 3/4 empty.

You would need a helicopter and a 55 gallon drum of Agent Orange to kill a 5 acre field.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Typical Buck

If you find something in Iowa and need someone to go in with you, I am also looking for a farm lease there.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
I think that you have one problem - that is that you have not specified where you wish to hunt or how far you are willing to travel.

From my personal observations - a food plot is only good for about 2 0r 3 years before it needs to be replanted anyways and spraying Round Up on a food plot is not always a bad thing. But the price of the round up would be cost prohibitive. You couldn't buy enough of it to make a difference on a 5 acre field.

I bought a gallon last summer and sprayed twice around the foundation of my house and some weeds growing up out of the sidewalk and it is already 3/4 empty.

You would need a helicopter and a 55 gallon drum of Agent Orange to kill a 5 acre field.
Spraying Roundup on a food plot is the only way to kill the compitition weeds and grasses. If your not getting results from the product its probably because the stuff you get from Walmart is crap! We spray it on our food plots all the time, mixing 2 gal with 100 gal. of water and it kills everything. There again mr deer hunter, you don't know what your talking about.