Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted
 Land for Lease in Virginia >

Land for Lease in Virginia

Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Land for Lease in Virginia

Old 02-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Land for Lease in Virginia

I am looking for some land to bowhunt only on this upcoming season. I pretty much hunt Quantico military base 100% of the time. I am looking to lease some land, size not important for the 2008-09 hunting season. I will only use my bow and will only take what you say I can off your land or the land of others...ie---only one buck and one doe, or just does only....that is your choice. I will also split the deer meat 50/50 if that is something you want to do as well. If anyone has any land for lease, please let me know via a PM on my account, or just respond to me on here. It gets a little burdensome to constantly be going down to Quantico to get a pass, check in and out on time, restrictions......thanks all for any information you can pass along to me. I work for the Prince William County Government and will follow all game laws and regulations. I also have a hunting partner who is a Prince William County teacher that loves to bowhunt as well that would be willing to add to the lease costs..he is low impact and follows all games laws.

Brett