Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Filming Contest!

Old 03-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Spike

Default Filming Contest!

Hey guys if you like to film your hunts there is a Small Game/Predator Competition going on right now at Hunthdtv.com and a Turkey Contest starting up beginning of April.

If you guys are interested sign up. We would love to see your guys great videos.

Just thought to share this with you, if you guys didn't already know? If you have questions just right back on this thread and I can answer them or talk to others on hunthdtv's forum.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Spike

Filming??

C'mon....this is 2010.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Spike

Umm.. ya what don't you like about that. You film your hunts and post them on the site and there are judges that pick a winner and you get cool prizes that sponsors give away.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by DougB.
Filming??

C'mon....this is 2010.
Yeah to alot of people its videoing now but my camera still has film in the minidv tape. What ever you call it come join us at hunthdtv.com in smoking some yotes and mabe winning a prize
Old 03-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Spike

Oh I gotcha. Never put two and two together. Well whatever you guys wanna call it, it's going to be a blast cant wait to get my first beard and pop a few yotes.