Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
Like to film your own hunts? >

Like to film your own hunts?

Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

Like to film your own hunts?

Old 01-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default Like to film your own hunts?

Hey everyone,

I started filming my own hunts last spring and am loving every minute of it. I bought a Canon HV20 HD videocamera. I also bought a copy of Sony Vegas Movie Studio to learn editing. Windows movie studio will edit also but i was looking for more.

Somewhere along the line i ran across a thread promoting a new site dedicated to people filming their own hunts. It's a place for newbie videographers (like myself) and hunters to meet, exchange ideas, and just learn from each other. We have competitions during the turkey and deer seasons. It could really be a great site if it just had a few more members. It just got started last september and only has 16 members so far. I'm just trying to help spread the word and get some more members signed up. So if your interested in some video competitions with only a few participants and prizes, stop on over and register. Somehow i won the first competition and got a $160 gift certificate for filmdipping. I plan on getting my Rem 870 dipped in Ultimate camo, so i will be ready for next spring.

I'm not sure if it's proper forum etiquette to promote other sites or not, but i will give it a try. If not, the mods can delete it. We will have some kind of spring turkey competition early this year, so come on over and join the fun.

http://www.hunthdtv.com/forum/index.php
Old 03-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Spike

I agree Iowabucks, the site is pretty cool if you like to actually have a reason to edit all your clips into one sweet video and show it off and win a nice prizes, you need to check out www.hunthdtv.com.