Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

where they go???

Old 09-08-2002, 09:46 AM

Default where they go???

Seen more dove than you could shot at last weekend but went Friday evening and this morning and never got a shot off. Seen maybe 5 birds over the same field. Can't hardly believe they have left already because the weather hasn't change a bit. Hunting North OKla.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:08 PM

Default RE: where they go???

umm was there a lot of peeps there on opening day? they prolly all got shot out and left. just wait about a week. they should start comin back.
Old 09-08-2002, 09:37 PM

I've had the same thing happen several times, in fact it happen to us over a 4 day period last weekend. More than likely if you drive around and check out a few of the other cut fields around your area, you will find your answer.

-Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night-
Old 09-11-2002, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

Not a problem down here by Norman and Purcell. I'm still getting my limit almost every time I go. Hunting on the Canadian River, doves still coming to get their drink.