Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Upland Bird Hunting
 Antelope Valley ,CA hunt club >

Antelope Valley ,CA hunt club

Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Antelope Valley ,CA hunt club

Old 02-18-2006, 10:30 AM

Default Antelope Valley ,CA hunt club

If any one is interested in joining a local hunt club and live in the antelope valley, california area, click on the attachment for more info. and if you are still interested contact me at [email protected]or [email protected]

Old 02-22-2006, 01:05 PM

Default RE: Antelope Valley ,CA hunt club

Hi Jimmie I already sent you an email but havnt got an answer yet. Had some questions:Where is exactly antelope valley? Membership is 35$ and hunts are also 35$. What does it mean? Do I have to pay 35$ everytime I hunt?
Sean
Old 03-03-2006, 05:01 PM

the antelope vally is in the southern california area and is approx.52 miles north of LAX it consists of lancaster, palmdale, mojave, quartzhill and a few other outer cities.

next hunt is march 19th if you want to just come and see what its all about then you are more than welcom to email([email protected] or [email protected]and ask info.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:12 AM

Is there possibility of hunting on this land during the seasons? Is there anyting to be hunted?Or pretty much one pays to use the land for the purpose of training ones hunt? Is it a ''Hunting Dog '' club?
Old 03-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

Actually, those are very good prices. Up here in Washington, Last I heard Cooke Canyon has $100 membership fees + cost of hunting. Usually around $100/per trip. And they're the cheapest. There are some clubs around here that have $1k/yearly + cost of hunting trip.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:31 PM

the land is free for us to hunt on what you are paying for are the birds. we can hunt durring the season for any birds that are legal to be hunted and durring the off season we can hunt if we have 3 or more dogs that are in training. And no we are not a dog club we are a sportsman club because we do more than just hunt we also have fishing trips planned and we try to charter a boat on the ocean bi-anually.if you want to know more come to the meeting on tuesday.