Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

need help

Old 05-10-2005, 05:51 PM

Default need help

ok i am good friends with a farmer and i do anything he ask me to simply cause he lets me hunt his land ive been told i am a good caller i use everykind made well the land that we are going to hunt i've never exsperienced it before the toms will gobble non stop of the roost and if u make a yelpn or and hen noises the toms will stop gobbling its happened many days and the land has not been that overhunted and if u could help me with what to do to help this guy i am in central wisconsin next to eau claire thanks
Old 05-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: need help

Try a Gobbler Call? put out some decoys, mainly a jake mounting a hen, and then set him up with the ole' gobbler
Old 05-10-2005, 08:37 PM

Default RE: need help

I was having the same problem. I used a gobbler call while cutting and cakleing,I got real agressive and it worked. Called in 3 big toms 2 days ago but got caught in a bad setup didn't score but I found that the Gobbler call got them fired up.