Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Here we go!

Old 04-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Here we go!

Well I'm just about packed. I will be heading down to the southern part of Iowa tonight for 4 days of turkey hunting. All total with tags will be me, my fiance, my dad, and my uncle who owns the land. It is my fiance's first time turkey hunting which will be a fun experience. My dad and I went down there 2 weeks ago and I filled my tag for that season. He has a bow tag he hasn't filled yet. Wish us luck and I hope to be getting on here and telling you about the birds we killed when I get back. We will hopefully be on the road by 6 pm, it is a 3.5 hour drive and we'll be getting up around 4am. Just thought I'd let ya know what I'll be up to this weekend and hope everyone else has good luck this weekend too.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Spike

Default RE: Here we go!

Good Luck jepcho, I will be out tomorrow morning and then again this weekend. Hoping for some good exposures and maybe to top it off, some mushrooms.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Here we go!

Yeah I'm really hoping to find some mushrooms too!!