Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Kaiser Kalls?

Old 03-08-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Kaiser Kalls?

Ive looked at the Kaiser kalls web site and there are so many to choose from. Wich one's do ya'll prefer.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:57 PM

Default RE: Kaiser Kalls?

It all depends on what kind of sound you're looking for. I have 3 of Andy's call a single-side slate with a walnut pot which has a melow sound, a double-side glass and glass with a zebrawood pot which has a high pitch sound, and a double-side glass and slate with a Curly Maple pot that has a raspy sound. Plus I just order a single side aluminum with a bloodwood pot for another high pitch sound. Give Andy a call tell him what sound your looking then get ready for one of the best sounding you'll ever own.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

I own one of Andy's double-sided slate/glass zebrawood friction calls. One word comes to mind....lethal. This call is my go-to and man does it sound sweet. He finished it off with gobbler prints on the glass and on the bottom of the call. Finally, Andy goes above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Typical Buck

I have got adouble sided glass and slate and use differnt strikers all have different sounds i like the woods wise mystic stick on all my pot calls 2 thumbs up on Kaiser Kalls
Old 03-09-2005, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

i have 5 of his calls, i really like the double crystal/slate one i have....any of em sound great, try different strikers for the sound you are looking for.......good luck......
Old 03-09-2005, 05:03 AM

You cant go wrong with his double glass call. Two different tones, one beautiful call.
I got the zebra wood with the zebrawood striker. I currently have one crystal over slate on order. Andy makes some awesome calls. His aluminum is great also.
I let Andy pick the striker. That way he can fine tune it.
Go with the double glass. You wont regret it.