Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

MN.Tags are drawn.

Old 02-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default MN.Tags are drawn.

For all people that put in for a Mineesota tag,the drawing results are out the the states DNR website. I for 1 was not lucky enough to get a tag this year. I will have to wait and try to get one thru the surplus tag sale. It's really a bummer that I can get drawn every year in S.D. and Ws. but not here in my own home state. Oh well,maybe some day the turkey population will be high enough that we can have better odds of being drawn each year. For those of you who did get drawn,have fun.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:08 PM

Default RE: MN.Tags are drawn.

Boy, paintbrush, sorry to hear that! That has really got to stink![:@] Hope you have better success in the other drawings. Good luck!
Old 02-04-2004, 07:36 PM

Default RE: MN.Tags are drawn.

Well we went 3 for 4 on getting permits this spring. three of us applied as a group. My one daughter didn't have any preference points so she applied on her own. Looks like she'll be trying to get a surplus permit.

I shot my bird last spring with a surplus permit. So keep your head up. You should get an opportunity.