Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Wyoming DIY

Old 03-28-2017, 08:23 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming DIY

Well, me and a buddy have booked ourselves a mid April hunt in wyoming going after my first ever merriam. Im pretty pumped up to say the least. Were planning on public west of wheatland but does anyone have any recent experience with the population in the east central/southeast part of the state. I know all about the Black Hills but 12 hours is the max we want to drive from Iowa. Any leads would be much appreciated.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:55 AM
Spike

I know the hills out there are pretty good and I'll be out there in about two weeks but haven't ever heard of too many people hunting West of there that often. I'd probably try to contact either some biologists or NWTF chapters out there.