Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
2015 Head Stomping Has Started ! >

2015 Head Stomping Has Started !

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

2015 Head Stomping Has Started !

Old 05-02-2015, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default 2015 Head Stomping Has Started !

Old 05-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Title of thread in very poor taste! So is the picture.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Actually they taste great ! Sorry the other pics didn't load for ya ! I guess you never stepped on one's head before ? Too bad !
Old 05-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't be sorry, be ashamed for having no respect for your quarry. It is not funny, it is not cool, it is pityful. You could have posted a picture of your bird, your success, without your foot on its head and without the title that shows no respect and is quite frankly ignorant, and it would have been good and got you atta boys. This kind of (censored) behavior is one of the things that turn non hunters into anti hunters. I find it repugnant, and I will say so! The other pictures don't mean squat after the head stomping title and picture.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 05-02-2015 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

+1000 It plain sucks and should be removed from the site because in MHO it violates site rules #4 & #6 as being distasteful to the sport of hunting! The same goes with your comments to Oldtimr that were not at all funny. I would suggest if that's the kind of hunter you wish to portray that you take it someplace else! I clicked on your first picture and a series of nice pictures came up along with that lousy one. Please change the title of your thread and put up that neat picture of the bird with it's fan spread wide on your chair with your gun beside it, as that is much better for what our site wishes to portray, especially to non-hunters and ones just starting out.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-02-2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

You guys are killing me !!
Old 05-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

You go ahead and laugh all you want, but I hope a Mod sees your thread title and reads your sarcastic posts and takes action because your posts are a disgrace to hunting and this site IMHO!
Old 05-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Timbrhuntr
You guys are killing me !!
Hey that is really neat, did it make your loins swell up? Did you diddle it before or after you stomped on it's head? Tell us all the details, did you climax?
Old 05-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Typical Buck

People post pics and videos of shooting a turkeys head off with head chopping broadheads or pics with a jellyheaded bird from a super shotgun load ! I post a pic of me standing on a birds head which I am sure not the first person to do that and I do it on multiple birds a year. In fact I would bet turkey hunters have been doing it since the beginning of turkey hunting and you so called turkey hunters get your panties all tied up knots ! Ya your right this is and has become a site that I don't think I want to belong to anymore and I have been a registered member here since it first started how about you ? I hope you enjoy your sport but don't post any kill shots because it will make us look bad L.O.L.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Oh by the way if the mods want to delete this post go ahead won't bother me !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.