Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Thoughts on Cherokee Sports Decoys >

Thoughts on Cherokee Sports Decoys

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Thoughts on Cherokee Sports Decoys

Old 02-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Spike

Default Thoughts on Cherokee Sports Decoys

Howdy, Turkey hunters

Been looking into getting some new decoys for under 40$ and been pondering over the inflatable Cherokee Decoys particularly the Juvenile Jake and Feeding Hen decoy. I already understand the fact of the inflatable decoys could pop but they seem pretty good for the price and look sort of realistic (for the most part any way) I will be looking for some better decoys next year but very short on cash this season. So if you ever used or are using one of these what are your opinions?
Old 02-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

I personally won't use inflatables. I too have cheap decoys. I think I got mine at Gander Mountain or Walmart for like $10-$15 each and they are a cheap foam that rolls up easily. They've worked pretty well for me in the past.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

I've used on for the last 3 years. Its a good decoy for the money. Myself I would never pay high dollar for a decoy that when they get 20 yards its dirt nap time anyway. Has one of the most realistic heads I think. I'll be using it this year.