Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Long Range Patterns

Old 05-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those are definitely some big yotes! Good going Adrian!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Brad C.
And I too am done here. I said the truth as I know it to be and is. Anyone who takes a 20GA and is shooting Hevi-13 1 and 1/4oz 6's and shoots a turkey at 60yds and calls it a turkey killing son of a gun is not a ethical hunter or a hunter for that matter. That may a upset some. But I can't say I'm sorry for speaking the truth. And the same can go for a lot of guys that take these long crack shots at turkeys with 12GA shotguns that don't have a clue how their gun truly is patterning at that distance and come on here to boast about it or tell folks about their buddy's killing one or two at rediculous yardages. The wild turkey deserves so much better than this kind of silliness.
No Comment..............But nice pack of yotes you have there Adrian i need to start thumping those things they are keeping the turkey population down.

Last edited by bghunter777; 05-31-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol... Finally it not me gettin blues...

That looks like a load of fun...

Being a happy married man and killin lots of shtuff doesn't go hand and hand!!!