Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Hevi Shot Blend defective round >

Hevi Shot Blend defective round

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Hevi Shot Blend defective round

Old 03-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Spike

Default Hevi Shot Blend defective round

Received my order of 5 boxes a few days ago. Opened the package and everything was covered with what appeared to be sand. After looking closer, I noticed that it was small clear circles that looked like plastic. When I opened the last box, one of the loads had all the sealer on the bottom gummed up to one side and the plastic crimping was shoved down inside the round leaving a hole large enough for even the shot to roll out. No sign of damage to the box it was in. I sent them an email via their site but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else have any issues with them?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had some 3" #5 turkey in my pocket on my latest hunt. The glue seal over the crimp flaked off and left a bunch of the buffer in my pocket.