Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

good day scouting

Old 02-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Spike

Default good day scouting

so I could not wait till this weekend to go check the cam. I got off work early and I hit the woods. So my first cam had not one pic. the second cam had 93 pic and had some good pic. As I was walking to check my third cam I looked out over the cut over into one of my food plots and guess what 6 big turkeys. They were about 350 yards away. I was watching them for about 10 min and was about to keep on walking and looked over to another food plot that was about 80 yard away and guess what? yep four big ole toms. I almost sh#t my pants. so I stayed low and watched them. I could not check my third cam bc the bird. So I went to my fourth cam and had like 1000 pic on it. ( o i love the wind and tall grass) but I have 6 jakes on came so should be a good year. ( the pics are from the last stand I have.)
Attached Thumbnails good day scouting-16054d1298523824-hope-they-still-around-mdgc1009-1-.jpg  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:22 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Sounds like your all set, just need season to start! I'm going to listen Sun. morining and I can't wait. Good luck with those birds!!
Old 02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Spike

thanks I have not heard any yet. Hope you hear some going.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys down south are so lucky! I'm still battling the snow up here.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Spike

o yeah here in Jackson MS we got just a little snow. Its been like 85 the last week its very nice. sorry bout the snow
Old 02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

Great pic you got there!

Kim