Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
The Guillotine Broadhead >

The Guillotine Broadhead

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

The Guillotine Broadhead

Old 09-17-2010, 07:07 AM
Spike

Default The Guillotine Broadhead

The Guillotine Broadhead one of the most interesting and deadliest way to dispatch of a gobbler. Love them or hate them what's your opinion?
Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default The Guillotine Broadhead

The guillotine broadhead is becoming a big sport right now because it takes a turkey's head right off. But, with a bow and arrow, you have more options in order to kill the turkey. I have used both the guillotine broadhead and regular arrow. To me, it's a kill.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't even think of using them personally. First off a neck shot is not the highest % shot you can take, 2, I don't want any of my turkeys to be headless for show and tell or photos, 3. Really puts a lot of pressure on your local taxidermist if you want your prize mounted. They're just not for me in any form.