Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
H&R Excell Auto Choke Tube >

H&R Excell Auto Choke Tube

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

H&R Excell Auto Choke Tube

Old 04-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Spike

Default H&R Excell Auto Choke Tube

I am looking for a choke tube that will work in the Excel Auto. I found that they are American Standard/32 threads per inch. Is anyone hunting with this gun? Does anyone know what model would have an interchangeable choke? I was looking at the Primos Jelly Head, but just knowing which one I need would be a good start.

Thanks

Last edited by snewton_89; 04-23-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by snewton_89
I am looking for a choke tube that will work in the Excel Auto. I found that they are American Standard/32 threads per inch. Is anyone hunting with this gun? Does anyone know what model would have an interchangeable choke? I was looking at the Primos Jelly Head, but just knowing which one I need would be a good start.

Thanks
American made models of H&R/NEF® use the WinChoke®/Browning Invector® choke tubes. I don't know if your Chinese/Turkey made auto does. You should call the factory to find out.