Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

News from ZinK

Old 02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default News from ZinK

It's been in the proccess for a while, but Zink Calls, a power house in the waterfowl call industry is coming out with a new line of turkey calls.

Also, they came out with a new turkey video line. Zink makes TOP NOTCH videos, I can't wait to see it. Also, his calls are top notch, and he has hired two turkey pro staffers/Comp callers to help in his endeavours.

Click the link to see the Preview of the Video :

http://www.zinkcalls.com/
Old 02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Spike

Default RE: News from ZinK

Yea I love Zink waterfowl calls I'm sure thier turkey calls will be awsome...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:34 PM

The video is pretty good, its call turkey time 24/7. The mouth calls are pretty good too.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went by the store today and ran a Zink slate call in the store and bought it on the spot. I had positively no intention of doing so, but a call that sounds a good as this one cannot be passed up. If they all sound like this then they are going to sell more than they could ever possibly make.

I just finished writing a field journal review of the call, and on the new Zink line of turkey calls. Once admin blesses it, you'll see it posted up on the main Hunting.net page with the rest of the field journals.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 PM

The slate and glass calls are awesome, but I challenge you to try their aluminum call! I have several that I try to use every year, but they never make the "cut". Their aluminum reminds me of a great glass call. It has the best tone I have used in aluminum. Zink makes some of the best turkey cals I have used in my25 years of chasing turkeys. I strongly recommend them.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: feetdownoutdoors

The slate and glass calls are awesome, but I challenge you to try their aluminum call! I have several that I try to use every year, but they never make the "cut". Their aluminum reminds me of a great glass call. It has the best tone I have used in aluminum. Zink makes some of the best turkey cals I have used in my25 years of chasing turkeys. I strongly recommend them.
I had the opportunity to run the calls down in Harrisburg. They knew right away I wasn't new to pot calls and I complimented them on the aluminum. Probably the best aluminum call I've ran however, the crystal and slate by far are better than their aluminum. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the crystal or slate. If I wanted strictly an aluminum, I'd buy theirs.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

I saw a pack of 3 mouth calls at cabelas that were $34 dollars for a pack of 3! I will stick to my quakerboy mouth calls that I know work.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rochelle

I saw a pack of 3 mouth calls at cabelas that were $34 dollars for a pack of 3! I will stick to my quakerboy mouth calls that I know work.
I think they come with there video as well.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:54 AM

Actually, Zink has some super awesome mouth calls. I ran a couple of their non-signature series calls and they are stretched well. The back tension is what makes them extremely user friendly. Shane and Josh did a great job on them. I haven't had the chance to run their friction calls, but I'll try them soon enough. Way to go Zink!