Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

SCOUTING FAILURE

Old 03-31-2003, 04:20 AM

Default SCOUTING FAILURE

[X(] Well I was out scouting some new property i' m able to hunt this year & couldn' t findan sign or hear any gobbling....have app. 50 acres to hunt & spent app. 2 hours there early yesterday morning...no signs what so ever and not even one gobble....was really disappointed.....any suggestions????[:-] Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 03-31-2003, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SCOUTING FAILURE

All that Crown land that you keep telling everyone about may have a bird or two on it, what do you think ...BT
Old 03-31-2003, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

50 acres isnt much land. I would just go back from time to time and listen for gobblers and hunt some were else...
Old 03-31-2003, 03:42 PM

Some of the birds still haven`t dispersed yet so if there`s birds close by and the land looks good I`d check it again in a week or so.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:30 AM

Thanks guys & Adrain....I do know of a nice little piece of property not far from me with an A-Frame on it that I could possibly set-up on....if there are no turkeys outside I know for sure that there is one inside!!!! And i' m not talking about Mrs. BT!!!!!!! Take care....BTW....it' s bloody well snowing here again!!!! [:@] Brampton Mike[8D]