Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Looks like Competition

Old 02-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Looks like Competition

There was a thread this past fall about who would shoot dogs and would wouldn't. I would never shoot a dog that I know belonged to someone, but I would have words with them about their responsibility for thier dogs. Where the turkey pics from our land that I showed, usually one or two dogs get killed every year.. People seem to drop them off at the river, I guess thinking they will learn to make it on thier own. People do the same thing with cats. There is only oneman that lives within 2 miles of where we hunt. The rest of the land is hunting land on all sides. All the adjoining land owners know Richard's ( I put his real nameand the website made it looklike I was cussing!)dog. Of course, we never see the little Pekineese chasing deer. Good luck making a decision about what to do. I have a feeling that once I talked to the owner of the German Shepherd, and tried to talk to EVERYBODY that lived nearby, I would know what to do. Good luck.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:16 PM

Default RE: Looks like Competition

Bring out the punt gun!