Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 For Mr. Longbeard***Read Again*** >

For Mr. Longbeard***Read Again***

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

For Mr. Longbeard***Read Again***

Old 02-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: For Mr. Longbeard

Man you guys are young. Me Im 46. Lets hope theres 30 more years of turkey hunting. Maybe they will have a 4 wheel drive scooter by then...
Old 02-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arrowmaster, are you a member of AARP yet?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

You leave my old winning teamate alone. I had no problem wheeling him out there last season and we were the HFI champs...Undeclared but we did win....I think, well no one said we did but us, but well it is a long story....What are we talking about....Actually he's not old, I am 38 and a young pup still, now when I was 18....Ya know.

As far a s this Public private gripe, Hands down the public land is more difficult to hunt, but just because you hunt private land doesn't mean anything either.I went back and read the post and I am not getting the rift here. Can't we just have intelligent talk and help each other without calling names and acting like PETA folks do?? They haven't got an actual winning idea so they start calling names and trying to humanize an animal....My point is as mama use to say shut up I am talking! We should respect different ideas and thoughts, you don't have to agree, but you don'y have to get upset either. I come to thses site to learn, share and enjoy, I get enough griping and whining elsewhere.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know firelt, your pushing 40, I see bengay, prune juice, and depends in the near future.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator

Im close to aarp hehehehehe

Very well put Firelt72...

Mr. Longbeard why arent you in the contest???
Old 02-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mr. Longbeard is currently off line replacing his mothballs and cleaning his dentures.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

The other post was locked for a reason and this one is now locked too.There will be no more about this topic.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and debate is welcomed, but there will be no bashing or belittling others for their beliefs.

Several broken rules here. Come on folks, lets try and play nice

2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.

3. No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are illegal and thus prohibited.

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.

15. Posts directed to a specific person can be considered off topic and will be deleted by our moderators.

And just so you know.....

5. No discussion or challenge to our editing policy are allowed within the forums. If you disagree, or want clarification as to why a particular topic, post or individual was removed, you must email [email protected]. HuntingNet.Com moderators, administrators and staff will NOT respond to any inquiries or challenges of these rules or decisions on the public forum. However, we will respond to email or private message inquiries.

17. Forum rules and guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy, but rather a private forum. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed. Moderators of this forum are not to be argued with when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. Anyone arguing with a Moderator against disciplinary measures will be removed from the forum. If you have a problem with a Moderator please email [email protected] and we will address the issue as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or feel the need to contact me, feel free to do so via PM or email.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: For Mr. Longbeard*** Read again***

In my post above, the part in red was wrong. What I had meant to say was that there will be no more personal attacks on forum members. You may not all agree with each other, and there is nothing wrong with that. By no means do I agree with what everyone here has to say. Have a debate or discussion about it. Heck we all like hunting, there are just many differant ways to do it. Just play nice and have a good day.