Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Old 03-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

PreacherTony, Welcome to the team and we are glad to have you onboard! I know your season doesn't start til May but we will try to hold it down til you get your chance!
Old 04-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Aint going to loose....pffft even think like that. Tony you should be so lucky to be placed on our team. We have had this thing won since Feb!

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Hi all! You got stuck with meWe got the Lord on our side
Good .... we need all the help we can get

Glad to have you on the team
Thanx Cap'n ...... we can't lose ....or should I say, we better not lose, with a name like Snoodlers [8D]
Old 04-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

TeeJay ..... we should prolly see if the other teams wanna save themselves some embarassment and just throw in the towel now .... their goose, or should I say turkey, is cooked
Old 04-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

These next 2 weeks are going to be the slowest of my life! I've been seeing a TON of birds lately and called to at least 5 birds this morning at my farm. KY openning day is gona be a great day.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rockby

PreacherTony, Welcome to the team and we are glad to have you onboard! I know your season doesn't start til May but we will try to hold it down til you get your chance!
Thanx for the welcome Rockby and others ..... seeing all these guys connecting on birds already is testing my patience ... or lack thereof[8D]
I can't wait ..... 30 more days [:@]
Old 04-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

well guys i'm not done hunting, so theres still hope, lol....i have hujnted 9 days.....havent even come close....i can go out and scout and have gobblers gobbling everywhere, the day of any of my hunts and i havent heard a one...i did spook a couple of jakes running and gunning, but i wouldnt of taken one of them, so i'm ok with it, lol....i've tried every trick i know, i'm just going to have to figure something out, so dont think i'm not trying....i have another hunt this weekend, so maybe then....
Old 04-02-2007, 04:54 AM
Fork Horn

I see good things in your future huntnma.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all, was down doing some plowing at the farm im gonna be hunting in 2 weeks, and saw plenty of birds. cant wait to get out there and kill one!!!! hopefully i'll score on the first morning!
Old 04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Digi

I see good things in your future huntnma.
i sure hope so......you know the bad thing about it is i know where every turkey on tosohatchee is, well basically all the hang outs, i tell folks where to go and they get get birds,but then when its my time to actually hunt, i dont hear any gobbles, i know before the hunts, i just dont understand....but knowing where they are and actually getting one is totally different...so cross your fingers
Old 04-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

BACK TO THE TOP WHERE WE BELONG!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Team 8 "The Snoodlers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.