Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest) >

Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest)

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest)

Old 01-14-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest)

I would like to let all know that might be interested in this event. I am a member of a youth mentoringorganization that is putting on a youth hunt/campout. I would like all youth that are eligible to be able to participate in this event.

Let me start off by saying that we will have two grandprizes which will include a guided turkey hunt near the Chillicothe,MO area that will be filmed by a surprise guest who is a TV Hunting personality. Second hunt will be a fully guided turkey hunt donated by Mussell Valley Outfitters of New Cambria, MO. There will be second and third place prizes of Martin youth bows and free turkey fan mounts.

The contest will include a outdoor essay to be submitted. Don't feel left out though. Anyone who wants to participate is invited to attend the Youth Camp Outs...Thesewill be held by Missouri Outdoor Experience Staff and will include camping,fishing,outdoor cooking, and the best part.....prime turkey hunting ground for you and your kid to hunt on. We look forward to meeting you and your kids and hope that you can make memories through us.

Visit http://www.missourioutdoorexperience.com/

Check under the events and activities....
Old 01-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest)

Sounds like ansuper time! I think it's awesome that you're involved in promoting and supporting our Youth hunters. I know I do everything in my power to encourage my kids to enjoy the outdoors. Best of luck to you guys and gals with the special events.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 PM

Default RE: Missouri Turkey Hunts (contest)

Thanks Cornfed for the remarks....Youths are where my passion is at and if I can help just one kid it will all be worth it....