Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
 Team 6's struttin' zone! >

Team 6's struttin' zone!

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 6's struttin' zone!

Old 05-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 6's struttin' zone!

TTT
Where is everyone at? How's the hunting?
Old 05-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

huntings slow cant get anything to gobble?...tryin a new spot this weekend tho gl
Old 05-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

I despise Turkey Hunting when there are an abundance of Hens...they're going to die this fall.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Typical Buck

Got one this AM, Ironically, it was the same one I was after Opening Morning. 20lbs, 1" spurs, 6" beard. Nice Tom. I will post pics later...Won't be enterin this one untill later.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:50 PM

ahhh..this morning i went out and i called in a huge tom, but he came in behind me, and i couldnt get a shot, but it was an awesome day, its weird bgecause today he actually roosted on my property and i had a chance, (usually hes been roosted on the neighbors land and im not allowed to hunt there, and they wont leave the property til lthe afternoon no matter how i call or nething, ive tried it all,) but today was aweosme he gobbled all the way in to my set up, abut eventually left, ughh well hopefully tommorow itll work out ill ttyl guys
Old 05-07-2006, 05:50 PM

Hey guys... sorry for the late introduction. Between running my own hunting/fishing forum and scouting/hunting I've been real limited on time here. But anyways, just wanted to say that I'm gettin a bit caught up here and am glad to be a part of the contest! I bagged 2 REAL nice longbeards this year and one was a triple bearded one! I entered him up in the contest on behalf of our team! Here's the link to the bird and it's stats (scored 82.3215):

http://www.huntingnet.com//forum/tm.aspx?m=1528674

Let's blazt 'em boyz!
Old 05-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Typical Buck

Here it is boys and girls...

Roomate/HS buddy - Me - Nieghbor.

Official Stats: 20lbs 2oz, 6" beard, 1" spurs.

Round Two Tomorrow!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

congrats md and muzzle blast, good luck lost prophet... keep at him and let us know how it turns out!!
Old 05-08-2006, 02:12 PM

sweet deal md, ughh, today i went out, and no gobblers were even around, heard two gobbles really far away, butm for thge most part it was relle quiet, but i did have a lil run in with a skunk on my way to a field, it was still dark and i thought i could smell something, and then i heard him , and he came runnin right at me, like full bore running, haha, so i just stood stone still and put my light on him while he ran by me at about 2 feet, it was sorda spooky, i didnt even breathe, i did not want him to get upset
Old 05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

Sry to hear that prophet!

This morning was full of double and triple gobbles from 6-8 different toms on the Roost. As soon as they hit the ground, not another word!

Came back around the house, and found a nice tom and a jake or two strutting in a field, got within 70-80 yards, but he didnt wanna come play...always another day!

Quick Reply: Team 6's struttin' zone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.