Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Denny Gulvas

Old 02-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default Denny Gulvas

Is a top notch guy!When he read that I had experienced a problem with his tape that I purchased from Midwest.He personally contacted me.I insisted that it was not his problem,but he wanted to make things right.He sent me a New tape.It was a very informative video.He also signed the tape,sent a one page letter,and 2 free mouth calls.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I would expect anyone to do!Not only is Denny a nice guy,but he is very turkey smart.I just wanted to put a positive note on this.Thanks for your time!
Old 02-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Denny Gulvas

I wonder if he is going to start offering dvds?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to go!!!
Old 02-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ranchand99

Is a top notch guy!When he read that I had experienced a problem with his tape that I purchased from Midwest.He personally contacted me.I insisted that it was not his problem,but he wanted to make things right.He sent me a New tape.It was a very informative video.He also signed the tape,sent a one page letter,and 2 free mouth calls.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I would expect anyone to do!Not only is Denny a nice guy,but he is very turkey smart.I just wanted to put a positive note on this.Thanks for your time!
Denny contactedmy house personally by phone as well, and left a message with my folks that he would be sending me a new tape as well.
Two thumbs up Denny for takingthe time to make things right, your a straight shooter in my book.Truely appreciate it..........Paul

Old 02-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

It would be nice if more people were like that!!!!

Way to go OG
Old 02-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree Ken!!Denny clearly goes out of his way to share his own knowledge on huntin these great birds and by far its some of the best I've come across!Very influential in my growth as a turkey hunter!!Much appreciated!
Old 02-19-2006, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Denny in my books is one of the top Class acts for the sport in the US. He is Number one in my eyes and also a Great fello to talk to in person...BT
Old 02-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Adrian J Hare

Denny in my books is one of the top Class acts for the sport in the US. He is Number one in my eyes and also a Great fello to talk to in person...BT
I agree 100%. One of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.His sons are great guys too.These guys know turkey's
Old 02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well folks, I just received my replacement video from Denny.
All I can say is that I appreciate very much the quick reply and response.
Thanks again Denny, I'll be sure to include your other video's in my collection as well.............Paul/maytom