Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Good Luck Fall Hunting

Old 10-16-2002, 04:26 PM

Default Good Luck Fall Hunting

WEll I don't get on here as much as I used to or would like, But I wish everyone that will be fall hunting off any type,but specifically turkey hunt, a safe and successful season. I see there are still some on here I recognize from the last few years I have been coming here.

I hopefully will be able to get on here more often and meet some of the new people.

Here in PA we are down to a few weeks before the season opens, SO I guess I better stop writing and get my butt in gear and start getting ready.

THe outlook in my area looks quite good, even though we had a wet spring. Lots of birds have been seen with alot of flocks.

Well again GOOD LUCK and have a safe season!!

KEEP IT IN THE KILL ZONE!!

Keepum In The Kill Zone!
Old 10-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Good Luck Fall Hunting

im in PA too...i cant wait...me and my friend been seeing a flock of 6 and a group of 4 longbeards everyday archery hunting...he hunts i dont bow hunt so i tape stuff...maybe i will go after one of them birds...first day i will be with my dad though...probally up north in venango co..last year we found a flock of about 80+ birds...i would love to bust them up! i wouldnt know what one to take! i they are there this year...i seen them in like january..good luck to you too!

Old 10-17-2002, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck to you too old friend.Long time no see.Looks pretty good at our end of the state too.Lots of birds around.Once again good luck and be safe.

Old 10-19-2002, 02:31 PM

Good luck to you too Susqhanna Co turkey hunter. Actually I am not too far from you. I live in Lackawanna co and do most of my hunting in Lackawanna and Bradford county. I have hunted Susqhanna County before and have seen alot of birds. Good luck!