Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 ATA New Products >

ATA New Products

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ATA New Products

Old 01-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ATA New Products

I stumbled onto a site that has a lot of pics of some of the new products out this year.

ATA SHOW

Some interesting products. Looks like Gorrila Treestands bought Ol'man. Also looks like a pic of the Matrix blink by Double bull.

Sweet!
Old 01-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ATA New Products

OH MY! I just found a pic of the Rocky Mt. Sniper 3 Blade. I Liked the original, but this one looks awesome.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

They look interesting Muzzyman.the angle of the blade's look nasty ,but I can't help but wonder just how reliable those blade's are being in such an angle.

nubo
Old 01-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

They will probably be in the same configuration the originals were. IMO, they were one of the most reliable out there because of that. They cam or slide back and out on impact. No need to actually bend back over itself to open up like most jackknife syle do.

I used one on a deer this past fall and got an almost 3" wide gash on entry.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

MMMMMMM Gum-O-Flage!! Gum made with real pine oil!! Sounds tasty!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:20 AM

Gumaflage was similar to dipping Pine bark like a Skoal bandit.[:'(]
I'll eat deer poo before that stuff.

Highlights for me....
HHA "Pure N Tension" release. Must have for me.

Bowtech Booth was abso-freakin'-lutely amazing! Busy as all get out but worth the wait to shoot them. The new cam system is all they implied it would be.

These bows....all you have to do is pick it up and look at it. Care, time, thought, love and passion are evident in every aspect. The tightest (machining wise) looking bows I've ever seen. Tolerances are...well it's and extremely well put together bow.
And than to shoot them?? It's all over. The Allegiance is THE bow to hunt for 2005. Nothing else comes close.

ASAT's new 3 in 1 Parka. The best camo pattern ever now combined with extreme warmth and versatility. Bibs are on the way....

Turbo Nocks new T4. I watched Nick Snook cut a 2" duravane in half, glue 3 halves to a shaft, add the T4 and --------> (X)

Bowtech's new hunting Stabilizer...."The Wild Thing"
WOW! My BK2 has never been quieter.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Kel.

Thanks for the up date

Gee now where have I seen that pic before

The Allegiance is THE bow to hunt for 2005. Nothing else comes close.
I told ya so

ASAT's new 3 in 1 Parka. The best camo pattern ever now combined with extreme warmth and versatility
Not to mention also water proof
Old 01-10-2005, 03:00 AM

Gee now where have I seen that pic before
I was too lazy to take the digi to the bow Ausie....it resides happily on the BK now

And yes....you were right about the Allegiance. I shot nearly every bow there too.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:55 AM

I hear APA has a bow out called the Black Mamba. It supposedly has cams from Bowtech. Anyone get a chance to see it/ Shoot it?

I also see Martin has a new target color that is black chrome or Black nickel. Wow that sure is an awesome finish!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:41 PM

Shopper.....I did shoot both APA bows. I overheard someone refer to it as the "Swiss Army Bow"

Built in B-head sharpener and wrench, built in riser handle etc...

It was FAST though!

I picked it up and drew and looked at the guy at full draw and asked "Does Kevin know you swiped his cams?"

He just laughed and said that yes, they were Bowtech's dually cams. Shot better than I would have thought, but it was no Allegiance to be sure.

Quick Reply: ATA New Products

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.