Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like... >

Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like...

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like...

Old 01-18-2015, 05:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like...

Check out the difference between day time & night time at the trail camera right by my treestand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4f_...Et2fdb1bP2tv9Z
Old 01-18-2015, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

All night time activity by the deer and squirrels by day. Looks familiar.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by VTBoneCollector
All night time activity by the deer and squirrels by day. Looks familiar.
Yeah, that's the story of my deer season this year.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:04 AM
Typical Buck

How big is the property? How many people hunt it? Are you not allowed to use feeders?
Old 01-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JGFLHunter
How big is the property? How many people hunt it? Are you not allowed to use feeders?
The wood that surround the camera here is ~30 acres. The entire property (mix of woods & farm fields) is about 200 acres. I'm normally the only one to hunt within the woods.

There's 3 of us that hunt that property, 1 that hunts on the next property over - and then 3 that hunt a similar sized property across the street.

Feeders are illegal in my state.
Old 02-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default camera

Originally Posted by TSR6
The wood that surround the camera here is ~30 acres. The entire property (mix of woods & farm fields) is about 200 acres. I'm normally the only one to hunt within the woods.

There's 3 of us that hunt that property, 1 that hunts on the next property over - and then 3 that hunt a similar sized property across the street.

Feeders are illegal in my state.
When did Wisconsin ban feed deer?
Old 02-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jrfrmn
When did Wisconsin ban feed deer?
It depends on the county.
Some allow it (in the more northern parts), and the rest don't (usually where there has been a positive test for CWD). Mostly down towards Illinois and Iowa.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter
It depends on the county.
Some allow it (in the more northern parts), and the rest don't (usually where there has been a positive test for CWD). Mostly down towards Illinois and Iowa.
I thought they killed baiting for the entire state a couple years ago?

Either way, yes, I am in the former CWD zones - or whatever they want to call them now.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had the same issue this year, public land and too many hunters put the pressure on the deer quick. So pretty much all nighttime shots of deer.

On notice the doe seemed to be out at a decent time, 1655 in the evening you can even see some light through the trees.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

The more You pressure Deer,the more time and scent You leave where You hunt and the older wiser the Deer the more likely they will become nocturnal and only move at night!Since Your not allowed to Bait can You plant a few food plots to draw in the Deer during shooting hours?

We plant several different types of food plots and can use salt & minerals and during the Rut the Bucks are more likely to be moving and making mistakes plus if You draw in the Does to feed the Bucks will be looking for them and chasing after them giving You a chance at harvesting a nice Buck or Doe?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.