Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like... >

Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like...

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Deer Hunter Problems: This trail cam video shows exactly what my season was like...

Old 04-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
Had the same issue this year, public land and too many hunters put the pressure on the deer quick. So pretty much all nighttime shots of deer.

On notice the doe seemed to be out at a decent time, 1655 in the evening you can even see some light through the trees.
Yeah, I had a couple videos during deer season of the does shortly before they walked past me.

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
The more You pressure Deer,the more time and scent You leave where You hunt and the older wiser the Deer the more likely they will become nocturnal and only move at night!Since Your not allowed to Bait can You plant a few food plots to draw in the Deer during shooting hours?

We plant several different types of food plots and can use salt & minerals and during the Rut the Bucks are more likely to be moving and making mistakes plus if You draw in the Does to feed the Bucks will be looking for them and chasing after them giving You a chance at harvesting a nice Buck or Doe?
I used to put in some small plots in some clearings in the woods, and planted clover up the paths that lead to my treestand, but in recent years I don't get to spend as much time out there doing that.