Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Don't buy a Cuddeback! >

Don't buy a Cuddeback!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Don't buy a Cuddeback!

Old 10-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Don't buy a Cuddeback!

I just got off the phone with the service tech and their service is so bad I have to tell y'all so you don't have to deal with them!

If y'all ever have a problem with your cuddeback make sure you save a picture from it to be able to prove your camera is in warranty! Because if you can't identify a picture from the specific camera that quits they will not honor the warranty!! CRAZY! This information is nowhere on the website!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

So people shouldn't buy a cuddeback simply because you couldn't show that your camera is under warranty? I think that makes sense. If I can't show that my car is under warranty, I can't get warranty work done, right?

I don't use cuddeback cameras (bushnell and browning) so I don't really care, but it seems they are asking something quite common of almost any product.

Why don't you take it back to the place you purchased it? Depending on where it is, they may have a much more liberal return policy. They can often write a product off as a loss, and claim it as a tax break.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:07 AM
Spike

Angry Do not Buy any Cuddeback, BUYER BEWARE

I just off the phone with Tech Support who had the 'I don't care attitude' and could care less about my issues. I bought two G5109 cell cameras months apart since it is a lot of money all at one time to spend. When it was time to buy my second camera there were none to be had. So, I bought a second G5019 thinking I could set it up as a 'Remote' camera. Everything was fine until I did the "Firmware" upgrade, then disaster. The company wiped out the ability to use the cell camera as a remote. They claimed the remote setting didn't work real well, where I believe it was their attempt to force users into using multiple cell plans. The attitude of support person was "Sorry about your Luck!" . This is a real scam business they have going on. PLEASE DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY, YOU'LL BE SORRY --- BUYER BEWARE!
Old 02-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Spike

I had lots of trouble with cuddeback.