Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
what do you think >

what do you think

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

what do you think

Old 08-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Spike

on our land there is a min of shooting 140 class or better if it is your first time out you may shoot what ever you want but after that first deer you are held to the higher standerd of being a responsible hunter and you can call it half assed or what ever you want ill manage my land how the **** i want to and shoot biger deer because if it. and white tail crazy look at the baseball bat deer that our neighbor took and you already know the story so i wont bother you with it. do you not agree that that buck needed to be taken out if the herd. and if you want to kill something for the meat like i hear all the time from people. "i shoot deer for the meat it doesnt matter what walks out" or "if its brown its down" . if that truly is the case then you should have no problem shooting does if your killing small bucks and calling it meat huning then you are a moron and full of **** about meat hunting and i just hope that you are nowhere near my land.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds like you are doing right by your land. For those who don't think culling should be implemented and still think they can produce quality bucks every year "good luck". I'm all for doing whatever you want with your land, but to think landowners can shoot nothing but the biggest bucks they have without culling, it won't last long before those cull bucks start becoming more common.