Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Primos X cam 62?

Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default Primos X cam 62?

I just received a Primos X cam 62 for Christmas. Has anyone had any experience with this camera good or bad?
Old 12-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a review on that cam. Hope this helps.

http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=215

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 12-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

A good review on the camera. What I did find though, one can not fairly compare a camera that uses AA batteries to one that uses C or D. The larger a battery, the more reserve voltage it has. As another example, put a 12 volt battery that has higher cranking amps in a vehicle. This battery will start a vehicle in much colder weather due to larger storage capacity. When I was operating the WildView EZ Cam trail cameras, I used an external 12 volt battery, as the camera had a 12 volt port. The camera could then be operated in much colder weather.
If the camera that was reviewed could be equipped with Lithium batteries, the batteries would last longer still because the 8X Lithium I testedshowed 1.83 to 1.84 volt using a digital meter as compared to standard batteries at 1.5 volt. I have not seen D batteries in Lithium. Good luck with your new camera. Merry Christmas.