Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trail Cam Pics from Behind the House & Kills from last year!!! >

Trail Cam Pics from Behind the House & Kills from last year!!!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail Cam Pics from Behind the House & Kills from last year!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Spike

Default Trail Cam Pics from Behind the House & Kills from last year!!!

Well its been awhile since I have posted but had sometime so I thought I would entertain with a few pics.....

I also have a question...... I have never had my trail cams out this early as I usually take them in around Feb and put them back out in August. I wanted to try and put out some rice bran with the advice of a friend to help with the antler development. So in your opinion do these bucks have goood growth to be great deer or are they growing about average??

I have been managing 160 acres of family land since 2005 and have learned alot since then. With every year it keeps getting better and better. Last year we were blessed with 3 great deer kills....That is a good friend in the first picture (CLICK ON THE LINK), me in the second and my wife in the third. Everyone took their biggest buck to date and the other buck in the trail cam pic was taken by a lucky neighbor.

Not to bore you with a long story but in 2006 I built my house on 40 acres next to the 160 I manage. Until last year I never thought to hunt behind my house as I was working so hard on the 160. Last year I put out a trail cam and as you could guess I was surpised by the outcome. Since then it continues to get better. All the trail cam pics you see here are approx 150 yds of my back patio. I let my friend come hunt behind my house and he killed that great buck on Oct 2nd after being in the stand 45 min. My buck and my wifes buck were shot on the 160. So thanks for reading and the replies!!! Also having my cameras out this early is going to kill me to wait all summer for season to start!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3..._4258527_n.jpg

Old 06-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few of them might be a little ahead of the curve. I wish I had deer like that right behind my house.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 06-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking bucks. Congradulations to all on their hunting sucess.