Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
I Think Theres a Problem >

I Think Theres a Problem

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

I Think Theres a Problem

Old 11-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Spike

Default I Think Theres a Problem

i have a moultrine trail camera that i have had for almost 2 years and its been out in the woods for a few weeks and when i check it i only have 4 pics on it both times but i know there are alot of deer in the area and have the camera on a well used trail i was just wonder if anyone had any problem like this
Old 11-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a problem with the sensor. Good luck with Moultrie's customer service. It can be frustrating.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 11-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Fork Horn

LOLOLOL I hear ya pastor Jim LOL, no doubt in my mind LOL, take the camera out of the woods put new batteries in it and test it in your home or outside LOL, and then if it still doesn't work correctly I will pray for you and dealing with Moultrie LOL, what model is it?
Old 11-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Spike

its a moultrine d 50 its not a great camera but i got it a few years ago so ill prob just get a new camera but idk what to get yet any ideas on something under 150
Old 11-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Tasco 3 Megapixel from wal-mart $50.00

Look at these http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/...nd%20Pictures/

Good Luck
Old 11-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

Moultrie D55 flash is a GREAT GREAT Camare batteries are Awesome and it just plain works about 100$ I just picked up a used d55IR and it will be here this afternoon so I don't know yet if I would recomend it or not LOL
Old 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Spike

i was looking at the Wildgame Innovations X6c it looks pretty good and the reviews were ok i like myy moultrine camera but it didnt last to long and i herd for a few people that there cusotmer service is bad
Old 11-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Fork Horn

there customer service is really really hard to get ahold of, but besides that they were very helpful to me, calling it takes about 45 mins for someone to answer the phone, email takes about 3 or 4 days, but the people I finally got ahold of where very helpful and productive
Just bought a D55ir on ebay for 55$ and it came today and it works great, so I bought another one off the same seller for 26$ ;-) so hopefully it will be same as first I just love these moultrie cameras

a side note to the D55ir it actually took color pictures in my house in a somewhat darker room ;-) coudln't get the I60 or I40 to do that, kinda pleasently surprised
Old 11-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have 3 of the Moultrie Game Spy D55-IR. Very easy on batteries. When set for video, it takes a picture, then a video. Moultrie has an update to shorten the delay time. Night video is limited to 10 second. I emailed Moultrie asking if they were going to extend the night video length. They did not think so due to being harder on batteries. The video in day time seems a bit faded as compared to the previous picture.