Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
I made a donation to the scum bag society! >

I made a donation to the scum bag society!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

I made a donation to the scum bag society!

Old 10-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default I made a donation to the scum bag society!

I got some great videos on that Leaf River over the past 9 months. I knew it was just a matter of time. Someone just happened to be carrying a pair of bolt cutters with them, my luck, and cut the two steel cables holding my camera and walked off with it.
It's too bad that some people just did not have the upbringing that I did. I was taught you have choices in life. You can choose to take the high road or choose to be a low life scum bag. It seems there are more and more scum bags out there!
Oh well, life goes on. I'm sure it won't be the last donation to this low life society!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man that bites. I too have a Leaf River that I just love the videos from. I'd like to offer you words of encouragement but unfortunately, anything I say is not going to fix it. I will pray that God will convict the persons heart that stole the camera.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 10-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Spike

I just had my cuddeback stolen last week. I feel your pain.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks, private land or public?
Old 10-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

Hate to hear it bro1
Old 10-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
Man that bites. I too have a Leaf River that I just love the videos from. I'd like to offer you words of encouragement but unfortunately, anything I say is not going to fix it. I will pray that God will convict the persons heart that stole the camera.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
On this day of forgiveness I guess I should pray for them at church this morning also Pastor.

Pnut, It was on public ground. I knew it was a matter of time but still enrages me that people can't leave other peoples property alone.
Kind of like blaming a girl for getting raped because she "asked for it" by the clothes she wore! Or ban guns because there is too much crime! Give me a break! I don't buy those kind of arguments.
People have choices in life. It's time people take responsibility for there actions. Too many people choose to live a life of scum!
I jumped out of my tree stand yesterday and gave some poor soul the 3rd degree because I have never seen him in there before and figured he may have had something to do with the theft. I believe I was wrong, and the guy never knew anything about it. After that I realized the road I was taking was also wrong in accusing other people for the theft when I have no proof other than a boot print in the mud. He wore the wrong boots!
So I guess I will go to church and try, as hard as it may be, to get my mind right and enjoy the rest of the bow season and the beautiful days that God has made!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Hunter 59, sorry to hear about the camera, I had a Leaf River stolen couple seasons ago, on our private land, also had stand, climbing sticks, trial camera, lockbox, cable and padlocks stolen off private land last season, I can not think of anything that burns me more than someone taking something that's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear about your camera. I've had treestands stolen and it really get to me! A guy my father new back when 8-tracks were in. He kept geting them stolen from his car in a parking lot. He finally got sick of it and put razor blades all on the back of the 8 track. Needless to say it look like you gutted a pig in his car. I've always thought of doing this with my cameras. Give a little back to the people that need it!