HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I made a donation to the scum bag society!
Old 10-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Hunter_59
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
Man that bites. I too have a Leaf River that I just love the videos from. I'd like to offer you words of encouragement but unfortunately, anything I say is not going to fix it. I will pray that God will convict the persons heart that stole the camera.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
On this day of forgiveness I guess I should pray for them at church this morning also Pastor.

Pnut, It was on public ground. I knew it was a matter of time but still enrages me that people can't leave other peoples property alone.
Kind of like blaming a girl for getting raped because she "asked for it" by the clothes she wore! Or ban guns because there is too much crime! Give me a break! I don't buy those kind of arguments.
People have choices in life. It's time people take responsibility for there actions. Too many people choose to live a life of scum!
I jumped out of my tree stand yesterday and gave some poor soul the 3rd degree because I have never seen him in there before and figured he may have had something to do with the theft. I believe I was wrong, and the guy never knew anything about it. After that I realized the road I was taking was also wrong in accusing other people for the theft when I have no proof other than a boot print in the mud. He wore the wrong boots!
So I guess I will go to church and try, as hard as it may be, to get my mind right and enjoy the rest of the bow season and the beautiful days that God has made!