Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
best trail camera for the money? >

best trail camera for the money?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

best trail camera for the money?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
According to chasingame.com
Great site for camera reviews everyone should check it out before making a decision on cameras IMO.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Buck N Tom
I like the X6C, also. It`s a very nice cam for the money. The picture quality is nice, trigger time is adequate and the IR array is plenty bright enough.

I don`t think it`s a great cam for trails. If it`s put on mineral licks, scrapes, rubs, and feeders, it`ll make most people happy.

I`ve, only, had mine for a week, but, I`m very happy with it.

This is the cheapest place I`ve found: http://www.eders.com/products/wildga...a-wir-apg.html
Why do you think they are so cheap here and not everywhere else? They are 150-200 everywhere else. It's not liek other cams are priced cheaper they all seem to be comparable.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Canuck33
Why do you think they are so cheap here and not everywhere else? They are 150-200 everywhere else. It's not liek other cams are priced cheaper they all seem to be comparable.

I, honestly, don`t know. It`s not the cheapest price that I`ve heard of. On another site, a guy said that MCSports
had them for $99.99. But, that was a store price not internet. They didn`t even show it on their website.

There is an X6cg. It has a picture viewer and it`d cost a little more.

Fad Fusion has the X6c for $108.99 + S/H. So, the lower prices are out there. Here`s the link.

http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.p...er=30340801657
Old 09-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice, just curious I saw them in local stores for 149 then other places on net for 199 but I bet it is the cg model with thh viewfinder which we all know isn't worth the extra cake