Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Fawn Killer!

Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, too many of those coyotes. Maybe someone can prove they got CWD too. Then we can have a eradication zone where you can shoot all the coyotes you want and you earn a buck tag but only if you kill a female on odd days of the month and males with two confirmed squirrel kills of Tuesday afternoons. Just confusing enough so the average guy can get he's truck impounded and pay the DNR a $1000 in fines. I better erase this so the WI DNR doesnt write this in the rules for this year.

Sorry, that's been building for sometime. And it doesn't pay to wait 10 years to get a cat tag cuz the DNR gets to keep it. (Sigh)
Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Fork Horn

Great pics and catches....all are very unusual. I agree that I want to give the yote lead poisoning but remember...only the strongest survive in nature.

Think of how many stupid people OSHA has saved.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great catch!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Haven't seen a coyote since the winter but today I drove up to an area I will be hunting and around the bend I saw a coyote running up the dirt road. I couldn't get the 5mm loaded in time or he would have had it. I drove closer to where he was and I saw a white tail taking off. I drove up further and a fawn ran across the road obviously spooked by the dog. Sat and waited but he didn't follow. Never been a road hunter but when it comes to coyotes I will make an exception, the ammo will be within reach next time.