Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Moultrie I40 on its way back to hopfully be repaired or replaced >

Moultrie I40 on its way back to hopfully be repaired or replaced

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie I40 on its way back to hopfully be repaired or replaced

Old 07-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default Moultrie I40 on its way back to hopfully be repaired or replaced

well I just sent the thing back in to see if there is something wrong with it, let hope, but if not I guess its time to buy a different brand and probalby go back to flash, I didn't spend 240$ for mostly black and white pictures during the day ;-( we will see, all the customer service people it sounded like its working properly but everybody here said its not, so let see, LOL thanks for all the help you guys have been
Old 07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

fasterem: I'm glad you came up with a good decision and hopefully Moultrie can correct the problem for you. Nothing worst than having equipment, in this case, your camera that fails to function properly. All the best.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

Fasterem, I have both a moultrie I40 and a Bushnell Trophy going. The I40 kicks the Bushnells butt on IR picture over 30 feet. The Bushnell has nice pictures within 30 feet.

Although I have not really hit the transition with the Bushnell, it did do black and white photos as 6:15 AM.

You may have to really step up to a recoynx for a camera that transitions intelligently to color.

I personally find the B & W photos more than adequate, although color is nice.