Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cuddeback question >

Cuddeback question

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback question

Old 05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Cuddeback question

For those of you that use the Trophy Room for your pics, how do you upload them from the trophy room to your post? I usually put them in my trophy room, AND in our regular pictures. Then I move the ones I want to post, to photobucket, and them post them right from photobucket to my thread. Well, today I checked my cams, and had over 1000 pics, but I deleted them off my card before I put them into our photos.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

If Trophy Room is anything like Kodak Easyshare or others like it then they save it in a folder under /program files or /my pictures/trophy room
I'd do a search for .jpgs on your hard drive and it will tell you where they are saved.
You can do go a command prompt and type "dir *.jpg /s" without the quotes and it will show you where all the jpgs are on that drive. the /s tells it to look in all directories. I wouldn't trust Windows search as it isn't worth a crap.
I use Agent Ransack for a Windows search tool and it will find anything.