Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
more Bushnell TC pictures >

more Bushnell TC pictures

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

more Bushnell TC pictures

Old 01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

good pics! looks like thats a great trail!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Typical Buck

I just pulled mine from the field. I am impressed so far. I need to pull the camera a little further away from the spot.
Attached Thumbnails more Bushnell TC pictures-im000026.jpg   more Bushnell TC pictures-im000039.jpg   more Bushnell TC pictures-im000058.jpg   more Bushnell TC pictures-im000061.jpg   more Bushnell TC pictures-im000065.jpg  

Old 01-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for sharing remnard, I'll be pulling my camera (or at least checking to see how much battery is left) tomorrow probably. I don't expect to have any battery power left as we have had -10 or colder nights several times since last weekend. We'll see though!! If it still has battery life I'll keep it out and just swap the cards. I'm testing to see how long I can keep it out on one set of batteries in miserable conditions.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Spike

try the camlok box just lag bolt it to the tree adds some security and protection and much easier than dealing with the strap.
id be very careful with a ratchet strap may break the strap loops
if not careful especially if they are cold
Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Typical Buck

I put it back out today on a different trail. I put it in video mode this time. I put some old meat in front of it to try and get some video of coyotes in the area. I want to pop one of them so bad, I can taste it!

It only took 60 pictures when it was out there for the week, So I hope the batteries are still good enough.I'll pull it again friday and see what I've got.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Fork Horn

I don't think coyote would taste very good, but if that's what you like to eat! I just checked the cam yesterday and was expecting dead batteries but they still showed 2/3 good so I just moved the camera and swapped out the card. First full week in the woods and the camera had 596 pictures. This last week I changed the setting so it wouldn't shoot in burst mode and had 556. I'm impressed by the trigger speed, battery life and overall quality of pictures I'm getting. I'll post another thread with this last weeks pictures.