Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
2009 Bushnell 5.0MP Trophy trailcam >

2009 Bushnell 5.0MP Trophy trailcam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

2009 Bushnell 5.0MP Trophy trailcam

Old 08-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

true enough, the nice thing about this forum is you get to ask the person who posted the comment a question or two so you can make up your mind
Old 08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Well yeah, I appreciate the input and sample pictures etc. Yeah I figured it would be best to ask questions here instead of solely relying on the cabelas site. Yeah, makes you wonder if those reviews were posted with "hidden agnedas" to purposely knock a good product.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hossdaniels
I'm not sure about the user error. These things are pretty darn simple. I have a DLC version(extremely similar). The first one I got would only take totally whited out pics, day or night. I sent it back to the manufacturer and had a new cam in two days. VERY good service, but there seem to be a lot of lemons going around.

The second one works flawlessly and take amazing pics, but it does make you think that some of those reviews are true.
I have read most of the reviews on Cabelas site when i purchase a cam and its obvious that some of these people havent even taken the time to read the manual which it clearly explains what some of people are complaining about. Most 1st time trail cam users are in to big of a hurry to get their cam out in field and alot of their so called reviews back up this theory. Some of us have even seen it here, for instance when someone asks why their cam wont take pics with 4 gig card installed when the directions clearly state to use a card no bigger then a 2 gig.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have taken over 2000 pictures, and I have had a couple whiteouts, and a handful of weird half whiteouts. They are way better than my moultries!