Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

pics wont post !

Old 07-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default pics wont post !

I tried to post my newest pics, but all I get are red x's in my post (no pics) any ideas? This is my first post since the site changed, also my pics are on photobucket.

Last edited by crabclaw; 07-14-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

You need to get the code within the image tags and paste them here. It will look something like this...

[img ]some url [/img ]
Old 07-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default picture problems

1.) You need to download your pictures into photobucket 2.) Go to the picture in the photobucket page and copy the direct link 3.) Go back to the hunting post section at the bottom of the thread and click the icon that is second from the right(looks like a post card 4.) When the one line space bar appears hold down the control botton while you hit the letter V. Hit enter. The picture will appear, go to the bottom of the picture and hit the cursor button with the arrow to the right. This should set your picture. Set you cursor one line below picture and repeat steps for multiple pics.

Last edited by jthelm; 07-16-2009 at 08:06 AM.