Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Finally, some fawn pictures >

Finally, some fawn pictures

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Finally, some fawn pictures

Old 06-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Finally, some fawn pictures

This whole week I have been on a mission trip with my church down in tennessee and well the whole time I was thinking of what will be on my trail cameras.

I checked them today and had a fawn with it's mother, a differant doe, and a coon. I hung my moultrie up Sunday afternoon with only 50% battery life on rechargables. Well turned out the batteries only lasted another 6-7 hours. Well 5 hours if you dont count the time from when I set it up to when the first picture was taken. I only had 21 pictures on sunday. All on sunday, and all within 5 hours. My stealth (over in the small patch) had 63 pictures which is good over there considering there is not one good spot to put a camera there. I checked that one and had some does and one small buck so I decided to take the stealth and move it to the honey hole and only bring the moultrie home to charge and show you guys the baby.

Dont worry guys, the moultrie will be replaced by a I590 or cuddeback before deer season.

My flash is starting to go bad which is a good thing because it gives me a reason to buy a new camera.

Im not sure how these pictures got on my computer. I opened up "My Picture" and found these in it. They are of my stealth cam though.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Finally, some fawn pictures

Nice pictures Pope! Thank you for going on the mission trip. We need young men like you that want to serve God. The fact that you love to hunt makes it even better!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, just throw that Moultrie away j/k

But a Cuddeback is just what you need!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

nice pics...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool pics Andrew. Best of luck on getting a new camera. What did you do on your missions trip?

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 06-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PastorJim08

Cool pics Andrew. Best of luck on getting a new camera. What did you do on your missions trip?

Blessings.....Pastorjim
We went to the House of Hope and helped around there and we went to Bread of Life to help feed the people and we did a devotion for them. I was apart of the working group so me and 5 other guys were helping a teen rehab center put up a ceiling and put insulation in a bathroom for in the winter time.

The trip there was great but the road trips pretty much sucked totally! On our way down we got lost in St. Louis and our triped ended up being a 18 hour trip instead of a 12hour trip. Plus the girls had to stop about every hour for a bathroom break.
Then on the way back home we stopped at St Louis for a night and to sight see some. We saw the arch in the day time and night time. That was pretty cool. Then we went to the science center in St. Louis and wellwhile we were inside somebody was outside breaking into our vehicles. They picked the lock on the suburben which had the trailer full of pretty much everything. Good thing we had the keys to the trailer. The also busted the passenger window on our big van. What surprised me was that when they broke the window they just grabbed a check book anda few bags. Their was a expensive GPS system and a labtop in front and they only grabbed the checkbook and bags. Strange. Not much was stolen though. Nothing expensive. The people with the checkbooks cancelled them.

I would have posted pictures of our trip but on the trip up somebody accidently broke my digital camera, so I had to buy a couple disposable cameras.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

nice pics! nice to see young ppl keeping the faith.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

Nice pics.

Martin
Old 06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

nice pics. if you get a cuddeback what model are you thinking of getting
Old 06-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bucksniper14

nice pics. if you get a cuddeback what model are you thinking of getting
well im not sure what all the models are. Ive only heard of the IR and the cuddeback capture flash. Are those the models? If so im getting the flash.

Quick Reply: Finally, some fawn pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.