HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Finally, some fawn pictures
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

Default Finally, some fawn pictures

This whole week I have been on a mission trip with my church down in tennessee and well the whole time I was thinking of what will be on my trail cameras.

I checked them today and had a fawn with it's mother, a differant doe, and a coon. I hung my moultrie up Sunday afternoon with only 50% battery life on rechargables. Well turned out the batteries only lasted another 6-7 hours. Well 5 hours if you dont count the time from when I set it up to when the first picture was taken. I only had 21 pictures on sunday. All on sunday, and all within 5 hours. My stealth (over in the small patch) had 63 pictures which is good over there considering there is not one good spot to put a camera there. I checked that one and had some does and one small buck so I decided to take the stealth and move it to the honey hole and only bring the moultrie home to charge and show you guys the baby.

Dont worry guys, the moultrie will be replaced by a I590 or cuddeback before deer season.

My flash is starting to go bad which is a good thing because it gives me a reason to buy a new camera.

Im not sure how these pictures got on my computer. I opened up "My Picture" and found these in it. They are of my stealth cam though.