Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Sent my cameras back today >

Sent my cameras back today

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Sent my cameras back today

Old 03-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Sent my cameras back today

I just got back from sending both my cameras back to the manufacturer's. My stealth I550 is being replaced and my Non-Typical Deer Cam DC-100 is being upgraded to a Cuddeback Capture Flash. I wonder which one i will get back first?

Also, i have another camera that stopped working, a Moultrie. I bought it from Cabelas in 2006 so i emailed them to see what they could do. They emailed me back (after only 15 minutes) and said that since its a Moultrie brand that i have to do everything through Moultrie, they included a copy of my receipt though (even though they only had my email address and name...kudos to them, i didnt even ask for it). I sent Moultrie an email yesterday to see what they could do for me. Hopefully they treat me well like Cuddeback and Stealth has.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sent my cameras back today

Caleb,

Keep us updated on what happens. What model Moultrie do you have that is giving you an issue and what did it do?

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-19-2009, 06:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the 4.1 Cabelas edition Moultrie. It worked great for3 years(except saucer eyes in the pictures). It took over 4,000 pictures (would have been a crap ton more if a had it over bait or minerals longer). Recently it just stopped working properly. It will turn off, not take pics, wont accept SD cards, the screen goes blank....all kinds of issues. Im hoping they offer me some sort of discount on a upgrade like Cuddeback does. I dont believe they can fix or repair the camera since its so old, so i would really like to get an M-40.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Typical Buck

I have 2 of those flash captures and have had great luck with them so far, they take great pics day or night.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have yet to receive am email back from Moultrie, and i sent them a follow up email as well.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

I have yet to receive am email back from Moultrie, and i sent them a follow up email as well.
Hey Siman,
did you ge a phone number from Cabalas? Try calling them direct. I have found that some of these companies don't do well with email, but will talk to customers on the phone. Give it a try.

I have a Capture and love it. Good luck!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rafsob

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Hey Siman,
did you ge a phone number from Cabalas? Try calling them direct. I have found that some of these companies don't do well with email, but will talk to customers on the phone. Give it a try.

I have a Capture and love it. Good luck!!!
Im going to call Moultrie on Monday
Old 03-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Caleb,
Keep us updated, I am very interested to know how they handle your problem.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea, me too. I hear nothign but bad news when it comes to Moultrie customer service.

My buddy bought a 5.1 Cabelas edition camera 2 years ago and the flash stopped working. When he called in to fix it they told him that they cant because its been over 1 year. Then when he saidhe would pay for it they told him since they no longer produce the camera that they cant. They didnt offer him any assistance after that. So basically he has a dud camera that he cant do anything with. Make me feel great about resolving my problem.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

They have good customer service when it comes to cameras they make though. Kinda sucks about the older ones, but most electronics dont last forever[&:]

Quick Reply: Sent my cameras back today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.