Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Best 200 dollar camera? >

Best 200 dollar camera?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Best 200 dollar camera?

Old 12-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: In your guys opnion....

ORIGINAL: SSGG

oops, got it! me getting too old[:'(]
Did you get what you needed from these pics, or do you still need the originals? I'll have to see if I can get them from the guy that posted them in my forums, U just copied and pasted them directly from there.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

i cant wait til my scoutguard gets here! its gonna be Christmas early this year!!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:08 AM

ORIGINAL: kwaldeier

i cant wait til my scoutguard gets here! its gonna be Christmas early this year!!
yes, please post pix onceyou get some
Old 12-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

trust me i will
Old 12-18-2008, 01:52 PM

Default I just pulled the card..........

On a SG 550 just last night. Had it out since sunday and like the rest of you all, couldnt wait to see how it performed and look at some pictures. Here is a post that i made on www.chasingame.com this morning with pictures.

Hello all,
As promised, i am writing a review of my first use of the SG 550. Ordered a couple of these a week ago and finally set them out this past sunday. I live in northern KY and we have had some winter weather since. Temps at night in the mid to upper 20's. Temps in the day right around freezing or a little above. We have had rain, sleet, freezing rain, and snow. I pulled one of the cameras cards last night and reloaded it with a fresh card. Batteries after 3 days were still full. In all there were 228 pictures in 3 days. Turkey and deer. Day and night. I have both of my cameras set up for 5MP, 1 picture, with a 1 minute delay. This particular camera performed flawlessly both day and night. I had no black out or white out pictures and for the most part all pictures were very clear both day and night. Did have a few blurry ones but with the weather......Even have one picture with freezing rain or sleet coming down while a deer is at my feeder. Oh yea, the camera was located 2 feet off the ground at the base of a 30 ft tall cedar tree, located 10 ft from a hanging feeder.
Please know that i am not affiliated with any dealer, nor do i sell these cameras. Have been a cuddeback no flash owner for two years and it is in the shop, which prompted me to check out this wonderful site and what it has to offer. Reviews and comments here alone drove me to purchase and try these cameras.
Thanks,
CHris

Here are a few of the pics.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I just pulled the card..........

good lookin pics!!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:27 PM

Bought a Scoutguard from Bee Busy last week and can't say enough good things about it. Simple to use and set up. Good pics with no white or black outs. One of the best features is its size. It is so small it can be well concealed and does not look like a piece of furniture stuck to a tree. I am going to buy another one next year.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mikeee

One of the best features is its size. It is so small it can be well concealed and does not look like a piece of furniture stuck to a tree.
That is probably the biggest plus for ME too. I'm not interested in having a big camera that can easily be seen either. Can't wait to get mine...should be after the holidays.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:44 PM

WV HUNTER
It only took 3 days to get mine fron Bee Busy by UPS. They are very conceilable. We have had a few diesel fuel thefts on some farms around here(not so bad since fuel is a bit cheaper) might try to set it up on some tanks after deer season is over.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: WV Hunter

ORIGINAL: kwaldeier

what i dont get is if its such a good camera and everyone is talkin about it then how come the poll doesnt think so!! it confuses me haha
LOL, cause you just added it to the poll 2 days ago. You can't set up a poll and change the choices every day, your results will be no where near accurate. You added choices, removed choices, etc. Heck, you even changed the title to this thread... maybe you should go into politics [8D]just kidding
That's some funny chit right there, I don't care who you are! Very good!!

Quick Reply: Best 200 dollar camera?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.